b. healthy habits for summer
Over the summer is the best time and opportunity to make changes for your body and your health. Healthy habits can be created at this time the easiest for many reasons
- We have more time to purchase and prepare optimal food options
- Vibrant, delicious food choices are available to us in all the grocery stores
- The markets are filled with divine fruits and vegetables.
- The weather is warm and we therefore feel like eating less.
- We feel like getting active in the summer time.
So how do you make these habits stick?
Plan your day around the same times you would as in the work week and see what you can fit in.
- Walk every morning of your holidays.
- Make smoothies in the morning and drink them later in the day.
- Prepare some healthy snacks – protein balls, cut up vegetables ready to dip in hommus.
- Drink more water when you are closer to the toilet – to get your body prepared before returning to work.
- Cut out that afternoon sugar crave and hit it with a healthy snack – rice cracker and peanut butter or smoothie.
Good luck as you create new habits for 2015!
b. is wearing
One Teaspoon denim shorts
Cotton On swimwear crop
Rayban wayfarers & Hurley straw hat
One thought on “b. healthy habits for summer”
I haven’t tried this myself, but I’ve heard that you can use ice-block moulds to freeze smoothies into healthy homemade ice-blocks Now that would cool on a hot day.
Comments are closed.