b. picnic pie✔️ this delicious baked breakfast or lunch pie is coming on our rainforest picnic today. It’s so easy to prepare and to pack up …ready for warm deliciousness upon arrival.
b. picnic pie
1 cup of LSA mix
1 cup of pre-cooked rice/chia
¼ sunflower seeds
2 tablespoon of rice bran oil
salt and pepper
1. Mix together a press into grease paper lined pie dish or flan dish.
2 tablespoons milk
pieces of feta cheese
handful of cherry tomatoes
1 spring onion > cut into slices
handful of baby spinach > sliced
1. Mix together and pour over base
2. Bake the pie in oven on 200 degree Celsius for 20 minutes
3. Allow to cool > on the bench and set before cutting
4. Eat warm with salad or slice up for easy to manage pieces for kids.