Do you like Reece’s peanut butter cups? Well these tasty little balls of yumminess are some ‘clean eating’ easy to make snacks, ready for back to school or work.
I make them in a variety of ‘coated’ ways however this is the standard fast way to create a healthy snack for everyone in the family.
WARNING: make extra they will not last the weekend (unless you hide them!)
b. peanut butter balls
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter (almond butter or any organic nut butter)
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut shredded
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Ensure peanut butter is at room temperature
- Place in a large bowl : Puffed rice, shredded coconut
- Place in separate bowl: coconut oil, rice malt syrup and peanut butter until smooth and soft.
- Add the mix to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into balls and option to roll into extra coconut.
- Place in fridge for 20mins to chill and set.
- Eat up.
Variations include: roll them in
- cacao powder
- dip them in cacao powder and coconut oil mix
- roll in crushed nuts
Health and Happiness always,