Wanting a fresh autumn salad that is super nourishing and delicious well this one is the one you need this week.
b. Falafel and Edamame Salad
4 x Quality falafel – homemade or organic version from markets if possible
1 x small bag of frozen edamame beans
2 x tablespoons of pickled japanese ginger
1 cup of green salad mix
1 x grated carrot
handful of pulled fresh chicken if required
2 tablespoons Ponzo Japanese sauce
1 x lime squeezed
add Wasabi mayonnaise if desired
- Warm fresh falafel in microwave for approx 1 minute
- Warm frozen Edamame beans in microwave for 1 minute
- place all salad ingredients and carrot in bowl mixx evenly
- Add the broken up falafel and drain edamame beans
- Top with ginger pieces.
- Pour the dressing over all salad and mix well
- Serve immediately
One thought on “b. Falafel and Edamame Salad”
This is an informative post. Got a lot of info and details from here. Thank you for sharing this and looking forward to reading more of your post.
Health Fitness Nutrition
Comments are closed.