B.Buggy Date Cookies
Halloween is a tricky time to stay healthy but these b.buggy date cookies are sure to scare the sugar crave from the system the kids will love them in lunch boxes too.
2 tablespoon Macro Organic Salted Butter
2 tablespoon Macro Organic Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Macro Banana flour
2 cups Macro Organic Rolled oats
1/4 Macro Almond meal
1 cup macro Organic Shredded oconut
150g Macro Date Syrup
1 cup Macro Organic Cacao nibs
1 tablespoon Macro Organic Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon Macro Date Syrup
1 packet of Macro Fava Beans
1/4 cup of Macro Organic Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Add all dry ingredients into the bowl
- Melt Macro Organic Salted Butter and macro Organic Coconut Oil in microwave
- and add to bowl
- Add egg and Macro Date Syrup
- Mix until combined.
- Roll mixture into large balls and place onto lined baking tray.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees celsius or until golden brown
Allow to cool.
Time to decorate:
- Warm Macro Organic Cacao Nibs in microwave with Macro Organic Coconut Oil and Macro Date Syrup for 1 min until soft – mix and mould body on to cookie.
- Find long pieces of Macro Organic Coconut shreds for legs place legs and use Macro Date Syrup as glue if required.
- Add the Macro Fava Beans as eyes
Health and Happiness,