b.Thai Satay Cauliflower
This is meal is excellent on its own or added to chicken or fish dish. If I am home alone I often make it for a fast yummy night in.
2 tablespoons Pinaroo thai paper roll sauce
2 tablespoons peanut butter
1 tablespoon coconut amino
2 tablespoons crushed peanuts
4 tablespoons garlic oil
1 teaspoon sesame seeds black and white
1 whole cauliflower cut and broken into florets
fresh chilli slices
- Cut florets of cauliflower and pour 1 tablespoon of garlic oil and toss.
- Bake in moderate oven on lined tray for 40 minutes until crispy and brown.
- Prepare in a jar the sauce of nuts, thai sauce, coconut and 2 tablespoons of garlic oil.
- Place lid on jar and shake.
- Prepare and wash the fresh herbs and break into small pieces with baby spinach.
- Slice chilli.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and cool.
- Place in a bowl spinach and herbs toss gently.
- In a separate bowl add the cauliflower and pour prepared sauce and toss gently.
- Place cauliflower in herb and spinach bowl, top with chilli and sesame seeds.